Calling all Wallflowers!
And now one lucky reader has the chance to see the film a week early, and review it for inside a dog! Thanks to Roadshow Films we've got a ticket for you + your parent/guardian/friend to join the inside a dog team at a special (Melbourne) preview screening of the movie!
To enter, simply leave a comment on this post telling us:
- Why you love the book The Perks of Being A Wallflower,
- Your age,
- And, if you are not a registered inside a dog user, your email address.
What's the catch?
- You must be 12-20 years of age.
- You must be able to attend the screening at 6.30pm on Wednesday, 21 November, at Village Cinemas Jam Factory (500 Chapel St, South Yarra). Please check with your parents first!
- You will then have to write a 250-500 word review of the film, to be published on inside a dog.
This competition closes at midday EST on Monday, 12 November. The Centre for Youth Literature team will judge.