Inky's Choice: Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans
5 reasons to read Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans:
1. Felicia, the main character, is dead. And not in a boring, flesh-rotting way, but in an action-packed afterlife way.
2. It's a great mash-up of sci-fi and social media. Basically, when you die you get a pod that allows you to select, screen, and share memories. So reading Level 2 is like watching YouTube (only with more travel memories and less hit-in-nuts footage).
3. Neil. The nice guy who'll sing your heart right out of your chest.
4. If your life is hard, if you have regrets, or if you've ever made a mistake - it helps you think about how you can live through it.
5. You'll never guess how it ends! (Well, I didn't. And I'm a very clever dog.)