Its hard to believe how much has changed for us in just a few months. From five lads who didn't evenRead Review
Is this the right book for you?
Take the DOOMED TEST to find out.
YES / NO
1. Have you ever broken a mirror, walked under a ladderor opened an umbrella inside?
2. Do you often find yourself feeling that everything is about to go horribly, terribly and utterly wrong?
3. Have you ever lost or destroyed a valuable item that didn't belong to you?
4. Have you just accidentally enraged a very large and bad-tempered bully?
5. Are you 120 years old or over?
SCORE: One point for each YES answer
3-5 You are definitely DOOMED! You will love this book.
1-2 You are fairly DOOMED! You will love this book.
0 You are DOOMED, you just don't realise it. You will love this book.
this is a really funny book
i liked this book and it was mainly funny!!!!!
I loved this book because it is so funny
By Andy Griffiths
Just doomed is filled with lots of differrent stories, that have 1 thing in common... the stories are about Andy, and how nothing goes his way.
My favourite story was the one called First bite. This story is about Andy, who buys a icecream and its really hot day, so he has to eat it fast, but is interuppted by some of his friends, who want a bite. So he lets them have a bite, but by the end there is a little bit left.. but he doesnt care, because there is still some left, so he holds it up high... but then some seagulls take it.
I reccomend this book to anyone who is 7 years and older, and who loves a bit of commedy.
this book is just doomed
I been just DOOOMED bY ANDY gRIFFTHS books it actually goood dont judge it cover by looking at it right Just doomed is a really good book. I RATED IT 111100000%