Online Tomfoolery at MLC
Good morning to Lachlan's class at MLC!
I've been plotting over the weekend and decided to test your mettle. Are you up for the Inside a Dog challenge? (Make sure you keep track of your progress on a Word document as you go through the tasks.)
Answer the following questions and you may be in for a prize...
- Create a user profile complete with a picture (non-copyrighted). Write your username on a post it (see Tye) and hand to Tye.
- Choose your favourite picture of a dog reading in the FORUMS area and write your fave dog and the book they're reading beneath this entry.
- Decide what kind of reviewer you are by checking out the blog posts. Select which one you are based on the criteria.
- Write a descriptive paragraph on the Inky Awards.
- Identify two supporting partners of the website.
- Find 'The Piper's Son' in the book catalogues. Who wrote the book and what is its current user rating?
- Select three titles you want to read and indicate as a book you would like 'to read'. This will be listed on your profile so make sure you do this properly.
- Who is the writer in residence for March? Name one of their books.
- Name a writing competition you'd be eligible to enter?
- Who writes the blog posts on insideadog? How old are they?
- Why is the website called insideadog?
- Who is Groucho Marx?
Tye and Lachlan will choose people who have done a great job. They will win a special prize - the highly sought after and very rare insideadog-tags.
If someone goes above and beyond, there is an extra special offer to be highlighted on this website!
Good luck and let the games begin!